We categorise information about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
* When you use our Site, we collect and store personal information about you. Our main purpose in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient, flexible and personalized experience for you.This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and customize our site to make your experience safer and easier. Above all,we do not collect personal information about you that is not considered necessary to achieve this goal.
* Payment and Account Information: We have your Account history with us including all billing information and communications, payment history, etc. We see this as an encrypted form on secure servers.
* Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of application.
* Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
* Correspondence Information: Content, contact information and the destination / origin of communications between you and any other person to use our services, including e-mail, blogs, chat rooms and discussion forums of communication. Communications faxmail registration mailing list, etc.
* User IDs: Your user name, passwords, email addresses and other information related to the security used by you in connection with our services.
* Stored Information: Data created by you or any third party,on our servers as image files, documents, etc. We only collect your personal information to conduct our business and to enable us to provide and improve our services. We have no reason to sell your personal information to third parties or trade on this.
* The information that was disclosed to the public, is also shared with our affiliates, third party suppliers, sponsors of competitions etc. unless otherwise stated. We are not responsible to you or any third party for any damages you may suffer or third, whatever arising from your disclosure of personal information in all public spaces. Therefore you disclose in a public environment at your own risk.
* RIGHT TO COLLECT :By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree that we may collect and store personal data for as long as you use the restrictions in the policy. We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
* We need your identity, contact information, billing information and the story is to manage our relationship with you and deliver the services. We will not disclose this information below.
* We use some information in aggregate form for the collection of statistical and demographic profiles of the business and marketing. We may also disclose such information about you, if the data is a collection that can not be used or interpreted so as to identify the user. 2.2 We collect and store using the service and transactional data:
* We determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
* We comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
* We prepare statistical and demographic profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customize our services to you. While we may use information about you for our own internal business purposes, without limitation but we do not disclose in aggregate form which can not be used or interpreted in such a way as to identify you.
You can update your profile at any time on the site. You acknowledge and agree that under the circumstances in order to increase the efficiency of services and customization, it is possible that, your information is shared with our partners (a unity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our company or participating entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us.)
We may use your information to deliver information to you in some cases,that are targeted to your interests, as new services and promotions. The following are examples of certain categories of persons to whom we may share your information with from time to time. Ad vertisements
* TV Teleshopping can also use clustered (collected data for all user accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personal information to advertisers and other third parties for marketing and other promotional purposes .
* When a user sees the ads, the advertiser may be interested in the expressions of interest from the user, the advertiser is interested in details of the user’s contact list, as provided in the form of user registration.
* When a user expresses interest in the promotional ads, the user gives his contact details for the user is interested in filling up the user registration form.
Products and services offered on the Site by third parties
Internal service providers.
We may use third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, products and services offered on the site (eg search technology, discussion boards, bill collection , subsidiary reward programs, branded credit cards ) and therefore can provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers. These internal service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit using the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the operation of the specific outsourced related site, unless you have explicitly agreed or given their consent for other purposes. In some cases, the internal service provider may collect information directly from you (such as field studies or for a branded credit card).
In these cases you will be informed of the involvement of internal service provider, and any additional information you provide and their new uses will be yours. If you provide additional information to an internal service provider directly, their use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies that apply.
Other legal persons.
Children can not access the site and we ask that minors (under 18) should not provide personal information to us. If you are under 18 years, you cannot sell, buy or bid for any items on the site. If you want to buy or bid on the target site for such purchase or sale your guardian or parents should be registered users of the site.Provided that the purchase or sale is not related to any adult / mature audience items displayed on the site, the sale or purchase of such minors is strictly forbidden.
Access or modify your personally identifiable information To protect the privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to personal information. If you registered your profile on TV Teleshopping, TV Teleshopping ID and password is required for the profile information. Security
To order or access account information, we suggest you use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. In addition, all customer data is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we will use reasonable methods and current technology in Internet security.